Isotech, the world’s leading manufacturer of temperature calibration equipment.
Isotech have complete calibration solutions; from metal block baths for calibrating thermocouples and RTDs, high accuracy liquid baths and furnaces to complete ITS-90 Primary Standards.
Isotech operate a UKAS laboratory (ISO/IEC 17025) with world leading uncertainties, smaller than many National Measurement Institutes. Should you not find the answer to your questions or the product detail you were looking for, please contact us, so we can better assist you.
Complete Calibration Systems
Calibration systems for the Industrial Laboratory, a small general purpose facility, the Secondary Standards Laboratory working to accuracies between 0.1°C and 0.001°C
- True Temperature Indicators
- A range of solid state electronic temperature indicators. For all types of measurement laboratory. These products are the finest available of their type.
- Standard Platinum Thermometers
- The highest quality SPRT's available to realise ITS-90, a range of semi-standards suitable for industrial use and an established range of standards
- Metrology Products for Primary Laboratories
- Products which direct embodiments of the International Temperature Scale of 1990 (ITS 90)
- Professional Comparison Calibrators
- The most accurate stirred liquid comparison baths as used in most National Laboratories world-wide.
- Dry Block Calibration Systems
- Where checking is required to industrial accuracy and speed or portability is important. On-site Calibrators and Laboratory Calibrators.
- Black Body Sources
- A number of black body sources to the highest standards available.
- Metrology Laboratory Software
Electrical and Pressure Calibration Equipment
Martel Electronics, founded in 1987 by David DeVries Sr. and Thomas Fatur, is a major manufacturer of test and measurement equipment, including calibrators. Our calibration products are used in the installation and maintenance of industrial instrumentation and OEM applications. With our strategic partnerships with leading OEMs serving the process industry, allows us to incorporate the latest technology and maintain high quality standards. Our products are sold through a network of expert and knowledge distributors.
Throughout our growth, we have maintained a small business, customer-oriented approach in all phases of product development, manufacturing, quality control and after sales service. Computer aided design, in-house software and surface mount capability enable Martel to offer "smart products in small packages", and maintain cost effective manufacturing practices.
- Bench Calibrators
- Calibration Pumps
- Current Calibrators
- Gauge Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Power Supplies
- Pressure Calibrators
- Process Power Displays
- Voltage Calibrators